
Well Rohnin has been a busy little crawler...He went from sitting...

to crawling...

to observing...

to attempting to use his standing walker....

And yes I am a little sad cause it means yet again my "baby" is getting bigger and older and ...

it seems like right around the 5th of the new year he decided it was time to start crawling and now he can stand alone for several seconds, before falling to the floor...and I think he'll be walking way to soon, dang-it! Yes it is exciting, way too messy, and fun,--
BUT-- it is so hard watching your babies get older...

Anyways...

Even though he does not like to admit it....he is standing without help these days, walking around the couch, crawling to everything on the ground & putting it in his mouth, and using his sitting walker to go everywhere he can think of...I should have taken a picture when this happened, but, the other day he got stuck in the walker in the wash room by, somehow, turning it sideways...to say the least I had a hard time getting it out... with-out him in it....He is a very messy, fun, busy, stubborn, loving, and very strong little guy... he definitely makes our family circle a little more complete!

It snowed here last Sunday on the 9th and you better believe Addy was beyond excited! She went screaming around the house when Art first told her of the snow! The next day Addy and I went out and threw snow balls, helped our awesome neighbors build this snow man and then we stayed and played some games with them and had our very first 'Snow Cream' it was pretty good, My neighbor is a great cook and it has been fun trying the different foods these southerners eat!

Can ya tell she's excited!

I have the pictures mixed up but this was Sunday night and it kept on snowing, when Art and I went out to clean his Bronco off there was about 6 inches of snow on it! We also learned how important it is to have a snow shovel, snow turns to ice if ya done shovel it off your porch and drive-way and well you get the picture!

I love this picture, I sent Addy out and she was trying to catch the snow and look at the different snow flakes!

Good old Rohnin knew there was something going on but well didn't get to crawl around in it...it was pretty cold!

So Addy built a little fort and the two played a lot in it for the next couple of snow days!

Addy LOVES Rohnin in her room watching her play and showing him the ropes...

...AND Addy LoVeS being in Rohnin's room climbing in his crib when he first wakes up...still...and playing with all his baby toys and well I just Love these two to death, because they just love each other and giggle and fight and well all the sibling fun that comes with having sweet children! My how time flies when you have young children around...it truly is bitter sweet...
2 comments:
Your kids are getting so big!! I can't imagine living somewhere with snow - crazy!
Oh my goodness! They're growing up too fast. What fun pics. Spencer was praying for snow, we got a smidge, not enough to do much -oh well it's 65 degrees today. Miss you guys. Looks like you're doing good in your new area of the world. Take care.
Post a Comment