
So prepare for picture overload...Addy likes to play in the sink like she is washing the dishes...on this occasion I discovered over have of my dish soap, which had just been refilled the night before, was in the sink, it took me a minute to figure out why the water was soo blue...ha ha...

He LoVeS his walker and watch out cause you WILL loose a toe...

This is "Tee Tu" he say it any time he sees Tiger... It is sooo cute... he has two toys that when ever he sees them they go strait to his mouth with a big smile on his face like they are his long lost buddies!

okay I know I posted this picture before but it is so dang cute look at tall of their faces....

I love the expressions in this one

This on e had to be included October and November were somewhat blurry due to the fact that this adorable boy did NOT want to go to bed until OHHHH 1 and 3 AM in the morning, and the bigger problem was that we thought he was having a reflux problem because he was throwing up on a nightly occurrence, yeah NOT FUN AT ALL...Then one evening out of desperation I called a girlfriend to help me with this wonderful problem after a two hour GREAT conversation, with Andrea, she helped me get through and discover a couple of things, one he was throwing up for the attention He Knew we would go in and get him, wash him, and then let him stay up while we cleaned up his bed...She reminded me of the THREE Day method...and although hard...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it...he is NOW in bed between 8 and 8:30 and some mornings even sleeps till 8am what a journey it has been though...Smart little stinker oh yeah and he no longer throws up, it really was for attention...yep I have a very clever little guy on my hands...boy am I in for a fun ride!!!

I can't take enough picture of these two I LOVE when they play together or Addy comes to tell me Rohnin needs me or wants me to feed him...once in a while a hear a little scream when Rohnin pulls a little too hard on her "Soft" hair...


Guess who got to lick the spoon!

I made a test run of Art's favorite pie...Yep it turned out pretty good!

Yeah we FINALLY got a pair of shoes on this little guy's fat feet! He kicked them off shortly after BUT at least they fit! Ha HA..

Look at this face...

I also had to make some pies for our ward Thanksgiving party on the 6th! This was my first attempt!


I also made my very first Lazonia Art was pretty impressed, and yes it even tasted good!

Oh my gosh I am in LOVE with this little guy, Don't I have the cutest kiddos...

This was at my sweet neighbors Halloween party the kiddos got to play eat and hit some candy out of the pinata we have Great neighbors!

This was Addy's first attempt...

This was at Addy's preschool Halloween Party of which I was in charge of! It was a crazy fun time with all the cute kiddos but man I think I passed out when I got home, I don't know How Mrs. Nickie does it but, she is definitely getting a Christmas gift this year!


Bee BEEP, watch out I am coming through!

Just a tiny glimpse into my future of messes! It is a good thing he is so dang cute cause he SURE does know how to make some pretty awesome messes!

I mean I think that is a little smirk even...


She looks like a flat turtle, which Rohnin LOVED!

This was at another great party where everytime Addy would run off to play she would come back with a different goodie, she only had like THREE different snow cones and some cotten candy...

This is one of my good friends Leslie!

Kennedey, Is Leslie's daughter, who plays great with Addy and finally came and got Addy up on the dance floor to dance! Addy had a blast after that!

This little guy is so content and happy when food is involved, I loves to bite into things and yes his teeth are alittle TOO sharp at times because he bites chunks out of things...Ha Ha

Some project I have been working on...


OH did I mention this PAIN IN THE BUTT, when we got back from Branson we discovered of brand new fridge had broke and un thawed EVERYTHING...It had a pretty n-i-c-e smell to it too...

Addy was invited to go to a pumpkin patch party

She had a blast!



Her buddy Katie!


This was the last night in Bransonbefore we had to get back to the hussel and bussel of life..

They BOTH LOVE bath time!

We spent two days at Silver Dollar City and this was just a tiny glimpse of the talent and creativity some of the artists there have it was really amazing to see what other could do so well and beautifully....

This train had so much detail work in it pictures did NOT do it justice! It was beautiful!

Everything at this City was all hand crafted by others...it was incredible






Yep I use to LOVE roller coaster...but ever since a certain ride I took at California adventure when I was pregnant with Rohnin...well Use too says it all I could not even go on that many kiddie rides due to some nice nauseousness...


I loved watching both my children enjoy the company of my parents there were a lot of sweet and memorable moments through out this trip and visit!


This was at the fish hatchery in Branson I like this photo cause it looks like all the smaller fish are protecting the older one in the middle with the weird mouth...

Addy even got to feed them, it was cute my parent s kept buying food for her to feed the fish with!


Thanks mom and dad we had a blast with you!

This was at the resort we stayed at which was AWESOME! when we weren't busy the resort always had fun stuff for us to do! S 'mores, crafts, activities and relaxing, sort of!
4 comments:
That's crazy that whole throw up thing! They do say that the strongest spirits are saved for the last! Here's to the strong moms that raise them! ;0)
You guys always seem to do so much stuff! Your kids are so stinkin' cute!! Are you guys coming here for the holidays?! If you are - let us know!!
Your kids our so cute! We missed you at thanksgiving!
Love Ya Becky
It was great to talk to you yesterday. So naturally, I wanted to come get up to date with pictures and what else you've been up to. :) That's a bummer about the fridge thawing out. :( The kids are dang cute! Can't believe how big they are just since the last time we were all together!
Post a Comment