Sunday, May 16, 2010

Busy Busy BUSY.........

Does NOT even begin to describe the craziness right now... Moving out, packing for Mesa, taking care of the kiddos and keeping up on the house duties, packing up the old house, getting Addy ready to go down to Mesa with out her parents, yes we let Addy go down with her grandparents today, yes I know she is in great hands but this is the first time I have ever been gone from her for more than a day and it feels very weird and is a little too quiet, BUT... packing has been CRAZY and then of course there was the graduation of our newest Doctor, that is right focks let me introduce you to...........................................

DOCTOR ARTHUR JAMES HATCH WHOO HOO, YOU DID IT BABE!!!! WE DID IT!!!!

Too bad we can't sit for two seconds to enjoy it but we are moving out FRIDAY...to begin our next BIG adventure in the doctor world! WAIT... WAIT... HOLD UP... I AM taking two seconds right now to tell you ALL how very proud I am of my AMAZING husband! He has come SOOOOOOOOOOOO far in four years....WOW what a ride! The birth of our beautiful daughter and the craziness in that alone, to our first apartment experience, with the rabbits...to the terrible formaldehyde smells of dissections, meeting our amazing friends the Johnsons, Boyles, and Leavitts, to the awful testing block weeks and the endless hours of studying, the good professors and the not so good, the first surgery you got to sit in on and sew, our holiday adventures and anniversary's, moving to Dow Jones and making our incredible friendships in the ward, the bad rotations to the good rotation, the endless traveling,endless prayers, our month long California adventure, family trips back and forth, watching the dam being built, our handsome baby boy's birth, finding our new home in Arkansas, moving out and bringing us finally to the special day of your graduation! Thick and thin, fun and hard, beautiful and crazy, sharing all of this adventure has been quit a ride...I can't wait for our next journey to begin...BRING IT ON BABY!

I LOVE YOU, WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO PROUD OF ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO BE WHERE YOU ARE TODAY! FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT AND HARD-WORK, PRAYERS AND BLESSINGS, THANK YOU FOR BEING THE MOST INCREDIBLY TALENTED, SMART, HARD-WORKING, HANDSOME MAN, AMAZING FATHER, FUNNY FRIEND, AND FABULOUS HUSBAND ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE! We truly appreciate all and everything you have done for our family, Thank you babe for being soo spectacular, we LOVE YOU THE MOST! Congratulations sweet heart you deserve it!

3 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Congratulations Art! We always knew you'd make it through school with flying colors!

So are you coming down here too? We'd love to see ya if you are!!

daveandlisa said...

Congratulations Art! You guys are so awesome and we're proud of you guys! Including you Jamie. Art couldn't have done it without you!

Huebsch family said...

I'm excited for you both. I look forard to our turn in 1 yr. "What a ride" is right. Take care!!!