Monday, June 15, 2009

Yeah I can post pictures again, This is from back in April!

This is the very first Tutu I made with the help of Peggy and Kathy H.

Doesn't she just look ADORABLE! Don't worry there are TONS more of her in her
dance atire coming soon!


She went through a phase were all she wanted to wear were her swim suits and lia-tards!

This is Addy's cousin Nathan, whom we get to see every couple of months, they
are wonderful family that live right here in Vegas!

This is Nathan's mother, Ryann, and sister, I just adore my cousin Ryann, she is one of the sweetest, giving, and incredibly loving people I know!

I love this one Addy is laughing cause she is tickling her own feet while cleaning them!

Here is our favorite little guy Sam he came over one day and got to play with Addy for hours, they had a blast!


I loved their faces in each of these pictures, they did not want to get out of the crib, Sam kept mimicking what ever I would say, he really liked it when I would say YEE HAA!

What a cutie! We just LOVE our little Cutie Pie!

No comments: