Tuesday, April 14, 2009

March was busy!

He ya go uncle Ruvie see I like tiger!

Tada its Tiger, again, I really like ot bounce like tiger too!

Cousin Lottie came and visited me for a few days we had a blast!

We really like playing in her bed!

Hugs anyone!

WOOwww do you see that, it is a lion....just a little scary!

we just couldn't get close enough to them!

We went to the MGM Grand to see the lions with uncle John, Aunt Kaeli,
and Lottie and other than the smoke had a great time, we also went to the
M&M shop and get a cool cup and straw!

This was one of the best days ever with my best gal pal Paisley,
Mom said she was moving and we had to get some time in to play...
We miss Paisley A TON!!!

Popsicle anyone, good cause we may not be sharing!

Kisses and loves are the best, that and Paisley is just so dang funny!

Lets take a ride, shall we!

Movie time!

These two cutie pies had so much fun together!

Do ya blame me I like to paint! Mom doesn't like to give me pudding and yogart very often
cause I get a little too crazy with the art work!

We went to a park and there was a cool Renaissance festival going on!

I did try getting dressed! It might be upside down or something...

See at least I am still cute though!

I just love my music kidz class!

WWEEEEE!

2 comments:

Brett & Katie Johnson said...

Hey!! We sure miss you guys. I hope that all is well and I will give you a call as soon as everything calms down a little more. We have been more than crazy busy. Sorry we haven't called yet. Hope all is well!

Emilee said...

love the pudding pic and the one of her in the sink! i cant belive she fits in there! she is so cute!