Sunday, March 22, 2009

A little Updating!

Wow this year just seems to have flown by, which is great, I am trying to cherish all the time I can with my family, which could be a good or bad thing when it comes to the whole residency program. I don't want to prepare, well that and I don't know how to train myself, nor do I want to, for the amount of time Art will be away from us, I keep hearing I am going to be a single mother and all, during this time frame which, just scares the crap out of me if I am not going to live or be closer to family and all! Soo ther is my worry and now here is my update!

Art is very busy with his rotation this month which is common for OBGYN and pretty much comes home exhausted every night. I do about two to three individuals hair a week, which isn't a ton but keeps me happy and busy along with the daily cleaning and different projects I start and never seem to finish! Addy is getting more and more independent and is no longer our little baby, she is just so beautiful and tall, I just don't know when it all happened, and right now all of us are suffering SEVER allergy problems due to the ash in the air from the moisture the snow left...but other than that life just flies by!

We don't always get the regular days or breaks off because every month he ends and starts a completely different rotation, or Doctor, meaning he assists, without pay, a different Dr. each month in all different areas of medicine next month is Pediatrics. Only one more year before he graduates and then we are off to another state for his residency program, he is looking at two different programs of which he wants to go into of which he hasn't done a rotation yet for either one of them, so it is still not 100% right now, I just can't wait to know where we will be in just one more year! The sky is the limit and who knows what is in store for us next!

1 comment:

Kathy and Levi said...

You guys could move to Arizona then maybe we could be single mothers together, because when Levi Gets a job I think I might become a single mother also!