Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Slacking, I know! Sorry...

Well Addy is signed up for 3 different classes currently and this week is a little crazy but so is life right! Art and I got to go on a date to one of his class mates wedding, which was fun! We got to catch up with some of our friends we hadn't seen in a while! Art is just finishing up his last surgery rotation which has been somewhat unexciting and boring... Addy loves her swimming class which ends on Wednesday and her two other classes which are music kidz, and preschool, both are 45 min. long one, day a week. They are pretty fun they are parent and me classes that are really interactive and fun! Me, I have been staying busy with different friends, hair and the day to day grind that passes the days along! Life is better all of us were sick for a little over a week so that takes up a lot of time and well we are all better which is fabulous! Enjoy the pictures they were from our trip down to Mesa, Addies last day at her summer swim lesson, some more pictures I found from the trip to Pine top and of couse our favorite friend Paisley! I am trying to catch up on the picture thing since I have been slacking so they are a bit out of order sorry, but ENJOY!


Three Generations with cousins, sisters,
mothers, grandmas, and FRIENDS!I just love my cousins they play
& play with me! Kaeli was taking the picture...

Sisters, cousins, friends!

Play house anyone, we were
waiting for daddy he was getting his
hunting bird tag w/ uncle Ben & John!

Cutie pie!

Two of my favorite Ladies!

We Just LOVE our cousins!

Nanna Wendi sent me a cute princess
Hat and my Favorite movies!


It's a little bright and HOT!

Swim class!

SOO sweet!!!

Evidence.... Yes it is on her leags too!

Guilty Face annnddddd

Relax, smile, we Love our Aunt Catt-ee &
Uncle Ruu-vies!!!

Wagon time! Don't just look excited...

Crawdad any one
Addy is pretty impressed!

WOOWWW!

Yep that is a snake in the air!

The Great Grand kiddos with
Grandpa Hatch!

Pucker up little buddie! We Just
Love Paisley!

Me & My buddy!

3 comments:

Brett & Katie Johnson said...

That could be the cutest picture ever of there butts! I need to have that one. I'm glad to see your name at the top of my list of updates. We love to get to see all the pictures of your family.

Emilee said...

jamie, those are great pictures! our hair always looks gorgeous! i totally wish you lived closer so you chould fix mine! ahhhh! i need help!!
so, the other day, did you get a call asking for jared??? that was totally me! i was trying to call him, my bro, and called you instead, but when you answered i didnt know it was you till i hung up and saw it. then i felt WAY dumb that i didnt realize i had accidentally called you and said HI! anyway! HI!

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

how fun that you have her in some many classes! Hopefully we will be getting together for thansgiving so we can see you again!